Book your room at The Arlington Hotel, Temple Bar
Historic Dublin hotel with restaurant
Facing Dublin Castle
Situated opposite Dublin Castle and City Hall, this historic hotel is a two-minute walk from the cafés and nightspots of lively Temple Bar and 10 minutes from Grafton Street shops.
The Arlington Hotel, Temple Bar features a bar, and a restaurant serving international cuisine; a conference room accommodating 25 people is also available.
Premium TV channels
Guestrooms feature contemporary decor with desks, satellite TV channels, voice mail, trouser presses, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Legends at The Arlington Hotel, Temple Bar, serves breakfast (surcharge), and the lounge is open for lunchtime snacks and evening meals. A conference room on the first floor overlooks the City Hall and has views of Trinity College. It can accommodate up to 25 people. The hotel offers wired internet access in public areas (surcharge). Parking is available nearby at discounted rates.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet (10 EUR per 2 hours surcharge)
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Legends Restaurant - This smoke-free restaurant is open just for breakfast (surcharge), lunch, and dinner. Irish dancing show nightly.
Legends Bar - The lounge is open throughout the day and serves steaks, sandwiches, and bar snacks. There is street access, and the clientele is a mix of locals and hotel guests. Guests can enjoy the nightly Irish dancing show. Features unique tables where guests can actually learn how to pour their own pint, as well one of the largest collections of miniature bottles in Europe.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.40 per night
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)