Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Triple Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Dublin (Trinity College) near Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Located in the city center of Dublin, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Bord Gais Energy Theatre and The Grand Canal Theatre. Also nearby are National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square and National Museum of Natural History.
In addition to a restaurant, The Pearse Hotel features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Pearse Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Pearse Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Failte Ireland
Failte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.