Please enter your travel dates.
Opulent hotel by Trinity College, with restaurant
Near Grafton Street
Overlooking Trinity College, this historic building is adjacent to Grafton Street shops and a 10-minute walk from St Stephen's Green, the National Gallery, and Dublin Castle.
The Westin Dublin's five-story atrium offers afternoon tea under a glass roof, the Art-Deco restaurant serves Irish and international cuisine, and a bar is housed in the former bank vault.
Guestrooms feature LCD televisions, wireless Internet access, and Westin's signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows.
The Westin Dublin's airy Atrium lounge, popular for afternoon tea, spans five floors and has marble floors and palm trees. The Mint Bar has a happy hour and offers light lunches and bar snacks. The Exchange Restaurant offers fine dining. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and business center. The conference and banqueting facilities includes 7 meeting/conference rooms and a computer station.
A small fitness center has cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, and free weights.
The hotel also offers tours/ticket assistance, currency exchange, and express check-out.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Computer station
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Beauty services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
The Exchange - Decorated in Art Deco style, this light-filled restaurant and bar serves Irish and international dishes for lunch and dinner. It also has a children's menu. Guests can also take breakfast here.
The Atrium - This soaring, glass-ceilinged space in the center of the hotel has marble floors, a bar, and a selection of sofas and armchairs among the palm trees. Afternoon tea is served here and complimentary newspapers are available.
The Mint Bar - Downstairs from the lobby, the Mint Bar was the vault in this former bank building. The original vaulted ceiling and slate floor remain, and dark wooden paneling surrounds the central bar. The bar has a happy hour and offers light lunch and dinner menus. Black-and-white photos on the walls show how the room looked in its banking days.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
Official Ireland Rating provided by Failte Ireland
Failte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.