Book your room at The Westin Dublin
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Twin Room
- 2 single
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Opulent hotel by Trinity College, with restaurant
Near Grafton Street
Overlooking Trinity College, this historic building is adjacent to Grafton Street shops and a 10-minute walk from St Stephen's Green, the National Gallery, and Dublin Castle.
The Westin Dublin's 5-story atrium offers afternoon tea under a glass roof and a bar is housed in the former bank vault.
Guestrooms feature LCD televisions, wireless Internet access, and Westin's signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Dublin
- The Overview
The Westin Dublin's airy Atrium Lounge, popular for afternoon tea, lunch, and dinner, spans 5 floors and has marble floors and palm trees. The newly refurbished Mint Bar aims to redefine the cocktail scene in Central Dublin through creative concept cocktails. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and business center. The conference and banqueting facilities includes 7 meeting/conference rooms and a computer station.
A small fitness center has cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, and free weights.
The hotel also offers tours/ticket assistance, currency exchange, and express check-out.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Currency exchange
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 8
- Beauty services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- The Eats
The Atrium - Sunlight from the glass ceiling cascades this soaring space, located in the center of the hotel and featuring marble floors, a bar, and a selection of sofas and armchairs among the palm trees. Afternoon tea, lunch, and dinner are served. Complimentary newspapers are available.
The Mint Bar - Downstairs from the lobby, the Mint Bar was the vault in this former bank building. The original vaulted ceiling and slate floor remain, and dark wooden paneling surrounds the central bar. Newly opened in early 2014, the bar aims to redefine the Dublin cocktail scene through creative concept cocktails. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner throughout the week and Jazz Nights Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
The Exchange Restaurant - Serving a wide breakfast selection each morning, including cooked items and healthy options.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Westin Dublin
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland
Fáilte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.