Book your room at Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from The Wright Venue and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Malahide Castle. Swords Castle and National Show Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking is free. Other amenities include express check-in and express check-out.
All 130 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus WiFi and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Swords hotel also offers express check-in and express check-out. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords is a smoke-free property.
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 130
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dawn to Dusk - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.5 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)