Availability: Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords
Standard Double or Twin Room
Family Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Swords hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Swords, this hotel is close to The Wright Venue, National Show Centre, and Swords Castle. Local attractions also include Malahide Castle and Talbot Botanic Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords features wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Swords hotel also offers express check-in and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dawn to Dusk - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.5 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland
Fáilte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.