Book your room at Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from The Wright Venue and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Malahide Castle. Pavilions Shopping Centre and Swords Castle are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking is free. Other amenities include express check-in and express check-out.
All 130 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus WiFi and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Swords hotel also offers express check-in and express check-out. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 130
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dawn to Dusk - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.5 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)