Book your room at Hilton Dusseldorf
King Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Duesseldorf (City North)
This luxury hotel is located in Duesseldorf (City North), near the airport, Museum Kunstpalast, Seestern, and Congress Centre Duesseldorf. Also nearby are Duesseldorf City Hall and Tonhalle Duesseldorf.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Dusseldorf features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Dusseldorf features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 30139 square feet (2800 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Dusseldorf has designated areas for smoking.
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 375
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30139
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 2800
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
MAX Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 60 per stay
- Pet deposit: EUR 60 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Discover Dusseldorf Promotion
Book a stay in a "Discover Dusseldorf!" rate category now - December 31, 2014, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast daily per registered adult
- 20% discount at participating hotel food and beverage outlets
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- One 48-hour Dusseldorf WelcomeCard (unlimited use of city trams and buses)
- Reduced entry to participating museums and attractions