Availability: Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Double Room
Modern design in Düsseldorf’s business district
Close to old town
Located in the German-Japanese Centre, this modern Dusseldorf hotel is 500 metres from the train station and within 2 kilometres of old town and the majestic Rhine River.
Sushi and saunas
Authentic Japanese cuisine is served in the Benkay Restaurant which features a teppan-yaki grill, a sushi bar and private tatami rooms; guests can unwind with a sauna in the Nikko Spa.
Brightly decorated contemporary guestrooms are air-conditioned and include free wired Internet, and cooking facilities; bathrooms have marble counters and come with hair dryers and Molton Brown toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf Amenities
Opened in 1978 in conjunction with the German-Japanese centre, the Hotel Nikko in the centre of Dusseldorf features contemporary design with Asian flair. The hotel offers a functional meeting room that can accommodate up to 350 persons; space can be adapted to suit all kinds of conference set-ups, as well as evening functions. Audiovisual equipment is available. The adjacent parking garage (surcharge) offers of 550 spaces.
Dining options include Restaurant Benkay, which offers authentic Japanese specialties, and Torii Bar & Bistro, featuring light international cuisine and cocktails. A buffet breakfast is offered for a surcharge.
Located on the rooftop is the Nikko Spa, which offers massages, facials, and other beauty treatments (surcharges apply). Breathtaking panoramic views of Düsseldorf can be enjoyed while swimming in the 14-meter pool. Guests can also relax in the saunas and the steam bath.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 386
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1978
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
Benkay Restaurant - Lobby-level Japanese restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Divided into three separate sections: the Teppan-Yaki Grill Room, with tables set around fiery grills; the Fish Corner, with a sushi bar; and three Tatami Rooms, with low tables and floor seating. All sections have traditional Japanese interior design and authentic dishes are served on Japanese chinaware. Reservations are recommended for the Teppan-Yaki Grill.
Traveller's - On the first floor, Traveller's offers an international buffet breakfast and Japanese breakfast. Guests can dine at tables or in half-moon shaped booths.
Torii Bar & Bistro - Lobby-level bar serving international cocktails, an eclectic selection of wines and champagnes, spirits from around the world, and fresh German beer. The modern German-French bistro cuisine includes classic fare such as juicy burgers, crisp Caesar salads, and hearty steaks.
Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf offers wellness area that offers a sauna, steam bath, and beauty treatment. The penthouse pool on the 11th floor affords city views, also available from the fitness area.
The majestic River Rhine, 1.5 kilometres from the hotel, offers excellent walking and jogging opportunities as well as boat tours. From the old town side of the Rhine, fishing enthusiasts can cast from walkways or scramble down to the rocks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Sports center nearby
The Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf's wellness area includes a rooftop spa with two saunas, a steam bath, and a 14-metre pool with city views. Massage and a variety of body and facial treatments are offered.
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.