Book your room at Hotel Residenz City
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast, in Duesseldorf (Stadtmitte)
This hotel is located in Duesseldorf (Stadtmitte), near the airport, Capitol Theater, Duesseldorf City Hall, and Parliament of North Rhine-Westphalia. Also nearby are Dusseldorfer Schauspielhaus and Goethe Museum.
Hotel Residenz City provides dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding. Other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Residenz City
At your hotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel Residenz City is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1990
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Residenz City
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 17
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per room, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.