Book your room at InterContinental Düsseldorf
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Intercontinental, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury Duesseldorf hotel in Stadtmitte, near Duesseldorf City Hall
Located in Stadtmitte, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Stilwerk Duesseldorf, Duesseldorf City Hall, and Rhine Tower. Museum Kunstpalast and Neuer Zollhof are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 287 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 13203 square feet (1227 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 13203
- Conference space size (meters) - 1227
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 287
- Number of floors - 10
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 19 EUR per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Restaurant PEGA - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar fifty nine - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for InterContinental Düsseldorf
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).