Availability: Melia Dusseldorf
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double
Executive junior suite
- 1 double
- 1 double
4.5-star luxury hotel in Duesseldorf (City North) near Museum Kunstpalast
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Duesseldorf, walking distance from Hofgarten and Museum Kunstpalast. Also nearby are Duesseldorf City Hall and Rhine Tower.
At Melia Dusseldorf, recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Melia Dusseldorf Amenities
In addition to a health club, Melia Dusseldorf features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Melia Dusseldorf has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Half board rates available
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Melia Dusseldorf Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.