Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
Business Class Room
"Dusseldorf hotel near Old Town, Konigsallee"
Overlooking the Rhine
Facing the river Rhine, the Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel is within 3 km (2 mi) of Dusseldorf's Old Town, trade fair, and Konigsallee.
The hotel features a restaurant serving international cuisine, a lounge and bar, an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and gym.
Air conditioned guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, direct-dial phones, and desks.
The Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel features a restaurant, lounge and bar. Recreational facilities include an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and gym. Massages are available. Guests will have access to a business center as well as 20 different conference and meeting rooms. Limited onsite parking is also available (surcharge). The lobby has a fireplace where you can sit and read your complimentary newspaper.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Trouser press
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Le Jardin - offers the very finest examples of international cuisine, in a pleasant atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Boulevard – summer terrace serving light refreshments.
Kürassier Lounge – this hotel bar offers cocktails in pleasant surroundings. The ideal meeting place.
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 48 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.