Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room - Promotion
Deluxe Double Room - Promotion
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed - Promotion
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed - Promotion
Dusseldorf business property near City Hall
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Grand hotel with expansive marble lobby set in city centre, adjacent to Koenigsallee and 200 metres from historic quarter.
Travellers can enjoy buffet breakfast feasts, chat to the concierge about sightseeing, or unwind in the fitness area.
Renovated in 2011, all guestrooms come with air conditioning, wireless Internet access and ISDN connection.
Travellers can make use of the wireless Internet and the concierge can share local sightseeing advice. Guests can keep abreast of current affairs with free newspapers from the lobby area, and spend evenings unwinding in the bar. Alternative relaxation can be found for free in the Spa World Comfort wellness area of 200 sq.m, which includes a Finnish Sauna, a stream room, and a chill-out room as well as fitness machines. The hotel has a business center and multiple meeting rooms onsite.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 4
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6405
- Steam room
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 595
- Year Built 1902
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Restaurant Menuett - Guests can enjoy a fine dining menu and evening piano shows in this warm, plushly furnished restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Summer Terrace - Guests can dine al fresco and admire views over the adjacent gardens. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Etoile Lounge and Bar - Light refreshments and pastries are served daily in the lounge. In the evenings guests can relax in the bar with cocktails and live music.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.