Book your room at Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
Premier Twin Room
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Premier Room, 2 Single Beds
Neuss business property near City Hall
Skyscraper hotel with 16 floors, situated on the left bank of the River Rhine, 8 kilometres from downtown Dusseldorf.
The hotel includes two large auditoria for conferences and guests can also unwind in the spa's indoor pool and sauna.
Guestrooms have pastel colour schemes and views of the Dusseldorf skyline; all include air-conditioning and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss
- At your hotel
The hotel has 2 congress halls and 14 smaller conference rooms that are air-conditioned and come equipped with modern audiovisual facilities. The largest room has a maximum capacity of 1,500 people for business and social functions. A 24-hour business center is on site, as well as an Internet point. There is a parking garage with space for 36 cars (surcharge) onsite (surcharge), as well as complimentary parking nearby.
Guests can relax at the gym, large indoor pool, steam bath, solarium, and sauna. Various treatments are available at the full-service RiverSpa (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 16
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Half board rates available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Conference center
- Year Built 1982
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Riverside Restaurant - International cuisine served in an elegant atmosphere with views of the city. Serves various à la carte dishes as well as buffets for breakfast and lunch.
Riverbar & Bistro - Elegant atmosphere where guests can unwind with friends or meet business partners. Stylish drinks and snacks. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Jogging-tracks are directly in front of the hotel along the river Rhine. Indoor skiing is provided at the nearby Skihalle Neuss.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Sauna in spa
The Fine Print for Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.