Book your room at Swissôtel Düsseldorf/ Neuss
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child)
Neuss business property near City Hall
Skyscraper hotel with 16 floors, situated on the left bank of the River Rhine, 8 kilometres from downtown Dusseldorf.
The hotel includes two large auditoria for conferences and guests can also unwind in the spa's indoor pool and sauna.
The quiet guestrooms have pastel color schemes and views of the Dusseldorf skyline; all include climate control, flat-screen TVs, small refrigerators, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Swissôtel Düsseldorf/ Neuss
The hotel has 2 congress halls and 14 smaller conference rooms that are air-conditioned and come equipped with modern audiovisual facilities. The largest room has a maximum capacity of 1,500 people for business and social functions. A 24-hour business center is on site, as well as an Internet point. There is a parking garage with space for 36 cars onsite (surcharge).
Guests can relax at the gym, large indoor pool, steam bath, solarium, and sauna. Various treatments are available at the full-service RiverSpa (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.50 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.50 EUR per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Riverside Restaurant - International cuisine served in an elegant atmosphere with views of the city. Serves various à la carte dishes as well as buffets for breakfast and lunch.
Riverbar & Bistro - Elegant atmosphere where guests can unwind with friends or meet business partners. Stylish drinks and snacks. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Jogging-tracks are directly in front of the hotel along the river Rhine. Indoor skiing is provided at the nearby Skihalle Neuss.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40,00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40,00
- Deposit: EUR 50,00 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.