Availability: Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children)
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child)
Neuss business property near City Hall
Skyscraper hotel with 16 floors, situated on the left bank of the River Rhine, 8 kilometres from downtown Dusseldorf.
The hotel includes two large auditoria for conferences and guests can also unwind in the spa's indoor pool and sauna.
Guestrooms have pastel colour schemes and views of the Dusseldorf skyline; all include air-conditioning and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss Amenities
The hotel has 2 congress halls and 14 smaller conference rooms that are air-conditioned and come equipped with modern audiovisual facilities. The largest room has a maximum capacity of 1,500 people for business and social functions. A 24-hour business center is on site, as well as an Internet point. There is a parking garage with space for 36 cars (surcharge) onsite (surcharge), as well as complimentary parking nearby.
Guests can relax at the gym, large indoor pool, steam bath, solarium, and sauna. Various treatments are available at the full-service RiverSpa (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1982
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference center
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Riverside Restaurant - International cuisine served in an elegant atmosphere with views of the city. Serves various à la carte dishes as well as buffets for breakfast and lunch.
Riverbar & Bistro - Elegant atmosphere where guests can unwind with friends or meet business partners. Stylish drinks and snacks. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Jogging-tracks are directly in front of the hotel along the river Rhine. Indoor skiing is provided at the nearby Skihalle Neuss.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sauna in spa
Swissotel - Dusseldorf/ Neuss Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.