Book your room at Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Hotel with a restaurant, in Duesseldorf (Stockum)
This hotel is located in Duesseldorf (Stockum), close to Esprit Arena, Messe Duesseldorf, and Congress Centre Duesseldorf. Local attractions also include Museum Kunstpalast and Duesseldorf City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Year Built 2007
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Tulip Inn Duesseldorf Arena
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16,50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.