Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Free Wireless Internet
Duiven hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Duiven, this hotel is close to Nederlands Wijnmuseum and Rosendael Castle. Area attractions also include Stadhuis and Markt.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Hotel Gieling features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a business center and an Internet point.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Duiven hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Best Western Hotel Gieling has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)