Availability: Park Regis Dunedin
Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Heritage RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Dunedin near Speight's Brewery
Located in the heart of Dunedin, this hotel is within walking distance of Dunedin Casino, Speight's Brewery, and Otago Settlers Museum. Also nearby are First Church of Otago and St. Paul's Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Regis Dunedin features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Regis Dunedin Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Room service (24 hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Relish Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Braille or raised signage
Park Regis Dunedin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 14.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 60.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.