Availability: The Victoria Hotel Dunedin
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Studio, Kitchen
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Three Beds
Hotel in Dunedin near Cadbury World
Located in the heart of Dunedin, this hotel is within walking distance of Cadbury World, New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Also nearby are First Church of Otago and Otago Settlers Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Victoria Hotel Dunedin provides a conference center, laundry facilities, and a business center.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin Amenities
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- City view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of New Zealand will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 80
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25 per night
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.