Availability: Campanile Dunkerque Armbouts
Twin roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room with double bed & extra bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple Room with 3 single bedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Armbouts-Cappel hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Dunkerque Golf. Area attractions also include Dunkerque Belfry and Port Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Dunkerque Armbouts features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free self parking and a garden.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Dunkerque Armbouts Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Armbouts-Cappel hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Dunkerque Armbouts is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1986
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Campanile Dunkerque Armbouts Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.