Please enter your travel dates.
Ski condo with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Durango condo is in the mountains, near Purgatory Ski Area, Durango Mountain Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Rico Historic Courthouse and Louis M. Jones Memorial Park.
Cascade Village offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain views and feature jetted bathtubs. Other amenities include cable television and fireplaces.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the condo's other facilities, including a fitness facility and a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain condo's complimentary ski shuttle.
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Cascade Village is a smoke-free property.
- Business services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free covered parking
- Free garage parking
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Ski storage
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free covered parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Mountain view
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
Recreational amenities at the condo include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hunting nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at the front desk of the Durango Mountain Resort: Purgatory Lodge 24 Sheol Street Durango, CO 81301
Guests planning to arrive after 5 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Energy surcharge: USD 15.00 per person per stay