Availability: Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Durango (Historic Downtown Durango)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Durango (Historic Downtown Durango), close to Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Henry Strater Theater, and Durango Arts Center. Also nearby are Durango Area Tourism Office and Sorrel Sky Gallery.
At Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn Amenities
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn features an indoor pool and a spa tub. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast service
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Complimentary reception
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.