Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Durango
Standard Two QueensMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two Queen Beds, River View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
City View 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Bed City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One King Bed, City View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Bed River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Durango (Historic Downtown Durango)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Durango (Historic Downtown Durango), close to Henry Strater Theater, Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, and Durango Area Tourism Office. Also nearby are Sorrel Sky Gallery and Durango Arts Center.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Durango features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Durango provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.