Availability: Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Dwingeloo with an indoor pool
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as TT Circuit Assen, Herinneringscentrum Kamp Westerbork, and Orvelte.
In addition to a restaurant, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, concierge services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant de Borken - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.