Availability: Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Full Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Eagle Pass eco-friendly motel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly motel is close to Maverick County Lake, Mall de las Aguilas, and Fort Duncan Museum. Local attractions also include Eagle Pass Golf Course and Great Square.
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside provides a casino shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside Amenities
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside features an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly motel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a television in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2010
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
- Express check-out
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Lake view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.