Availability: Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside
Modern, Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Modern, Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Eagle Pass eco-friendly motel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly motel is close to Maverick County Lake, Mall de las Aguilas, and Fort Duncan Museum. Local attractions also include Eagle Pass Golf Course and Great Square.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside Amenities
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside features an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This eco-friendly motel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a television in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Year Built 2010
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Express check-out
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.