Book your room at Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
Please enter your travel dates.
Situated in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Bijloke Music Center, Ghent University, and STAM Ghent City Museum. Also nearby are Citadel Park and Saint Bavo Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a complimentary grocery shopping service.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- Espresso maker
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Cash Deposit Required
Parking height restrictions apply
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.