Availability: Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Victorian bed & breakfast in Ghent with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Bijloke Music Center, Ghent University, and STAM Ghent City Museum. Also nearby are Citadel Park and Saint Bavo Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a complimentary grocery shopping service.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- Espresso maker
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Cash Deposit Required
Parking height restrictions apply
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.