Book your room at Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Victorian bed & breakfast in Ghent with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Bijloke Music Center, Ghent University, and STAM Ghent City Museum. Also nearby are Citadel Park and Saint Bavo Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a complimentary grocery shopping service.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
At your hotel
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Cash Deposit Required
Parking height restrictions apply
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.