Book your room at Holiday Inn Express Gent
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Ghelamco Arena, Museum of Fine Arts, and Citadel Park. STAM Ghent City Museum is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 120 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include pillow menus, free weekday newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6674 square feet (620 square meters) include conference space. This Ghent hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Gent is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6674
- Conference space size (meters) - 620
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 6.50 EUR per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie D-LYS - This brasserie specializes in Belgian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 105 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.