Book your room at Holiday Inn Gent Expo
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Flanders Expo and within 3 mi (5 km) of City Museum for Contemporary Art and STAM Ghent City Museum. Museum of Fine Arts and Bijloke Music Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 169 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and room service. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Gent Expo
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Fitness facilities
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Atrium Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu