Availability: Hotel Cathedral
Ghent hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Ghent, this hotel is close to St. Jacobs Church, Saint Bavo Cathedral, and Ghent Town Hall. Also nearby are Belfry of Ghent and Friday Market Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Cathedral features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and multilingual staff.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cathedral Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Ghent hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $10.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $1.00 EUR / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Santiago - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hotel Cathedral Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 2 per stay
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.