Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Ghent hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Saint Bavo Cathedral, Belfry of Ghent, and Ghent Town Hall. Also nearby are St. Nicholas' Church and Korenmarkt Square.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Ghent hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Street parking (metered)
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Shower only
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.