Availability: NH Gent Belfort
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Ghent (Patershol)
This hotel is located in Ghent (Patershol), close to Ghent Town Hall, Belfry of Ghent, and St. Nicholas' Church. Also nearby are Saint Bavo Cathedral and St. Jacobs Church.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Gent Belfort features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 24 December to 25 December:
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
NH Gent Belfort Amenities
NH Gent Belfort features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 8554 square feet (795 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Ghent hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 795
- Conference space size (feet) - 8554
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Van Artevelde - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
NH Gent Belfort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.