Availability: NH Gent Sint Pieters
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Ghent with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to STAM Ghent City Museum, Bijloke Music Center, and Citadel Park. Also nearby are City Museum for Contemporary Art and Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a bar/lounge, NH Gent Sint Pieters provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Gent Sint Pieters Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 80 square feet (7 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
NH Gent Sint Pieters is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Year Built 1887
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 80
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
NH Gent Sint Pieters Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.