Availability: Novotel Gent Centrum
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Ghent (Patershol)
This hotel is located in Ghent (Patershol), close to St. Nicholas' Church, St. Nicholas' Church, and Ghent Town Hall. Also nearby are Belfry of Ghent and Korenmarkt Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Gent Centrum features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
Novotel Gent Centrum Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Gent Centrum provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Gent Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per hour ) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Novotel Gent Centrum has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Gent Centrum Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Beginning January 1, 2015, the above city tax will increase to EUR 3 per person, per night, for guests 18 years old and above.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.