Book your room at Novotel Gent Centrum
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Ghent (Patershol)
This hotel is located in Ghent (Patershol), close to St. Nicholas' Church, Ghent Town Hall, and Belfry of Ghent. Also nearby are Korenmarkt Square and Saint Bavo Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Gent Centrum features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Novotel Gent Centrum
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Gent Centrum provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Gent Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 5 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 5 EUR / per hour ) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Novotel Gent Centrum has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Gent Centrum
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Beginning January 1, 2015, the above city tax will increase to EUR 3 per person, per night, for guests 18 years old and above.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.