Availability: Parkhotel Gent
Ghent hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Ghent, this hotel is close to Ghent University, Saint Bavo Cathedral, and Belfry of Ghent. Also nearby are Ghent Town Hall and St. Nicholas' Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Parkhotel Gent features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Parkhotel Gent Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Ghent hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Parkhotel Gent has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Parkhotel Gent Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.