Book your room at Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Non refundable
- 1 king
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room - Non Refundable
- 1 king
Executive Double Room
- 1 king
4-star hotel with a fitness center in Ghent (Patershol)
This spa hotel is located in Ghent (Patershol), close to Korenmarkt Square, Gravensteen, and St. Nicholas' Church. Also nearby are Langemunt Shopping Center and Het Huis van Alijn.
Recreational amenities at Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
- The Overview
In addition to a spa tub, Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof features a sauna and a steam room. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 1130 square feet (105 square meters) include small meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 158
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1130
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 105
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Lof - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Mind and Body
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.