Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Hofn (Vatnajokull)
This hotel is located in Hofn (Vatnajokull), where area attractions include Silfurnes Golf Course, Hofn Glacier Museum, and Hornafjordur Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Edda Nesjaskoli features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include free parking and small meeting rooms.
All guestrooms include desks.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Hofn hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room Amenities
Hotel Edda Nesjaskoli has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 107 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 1500 per person (approximately)