Availability: Grand Hotel les Flamants Roses
Deluxe Double Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double Room, Sea View (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite, Sea View (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
4-star hotel in Canet-en-Roussillon with 2 restaurants
Situated in Canet-en-Roussillon, this spa hotel is close to Canet Beach and Saint-Cyprien Golf Club. Area attractions also include Aqualand St Cyprien and Elne Cathedral.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Grand Hotel les Flamants Roses features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel les Flamants Roses Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Grand Hotel les Flamants Roses provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Canotier - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
L Effet Mer - This restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
L Horizon - This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Grand Hotel les Flamants Roses Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.