Book your room at Hotel Le Mas des Arcades
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 1 double
Double Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Pool View (Priviledge)
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Balcony, Pool View
- 1 king
Perpignan hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is close to University of Perpignan, Palace of the Kings of Majorca, and St. Jacques Church. Also nearby are Le Castillet and Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Mas des Arcades features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include premium bedding and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Mas des Arcades
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 516 square feet (48 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Perpignan hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Le Mas des Arcades is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Internet point
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 48
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 516
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free secure outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
LA TABLE DU MAS - This poolside restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Le Mas des Arcades
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.