Book your room at Hotel Méditerranée
3-star hotel, walk to Royal Castle
Located in the heart of Collioure, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Collioure Beach, Royal Castle, and Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges. Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium and Argeles Beach are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features self parking, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Méditerranée features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.