Book your room at Residence Maeva Les Balcons du Soleil
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Golf de Font-Romeu, Font-Romeu Ski Resort, and Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Llivia Municipal Museum and Mont-Louis Citadel.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva Les Balcons du Soleil makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva Les Balcons du Soleil
At your hotel
Residence Maeva Les Balcons du Soleil features ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Residence Maeva Les Balcons du Soleil
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).