Availability: Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Golf de Font-Romeu, Font-Romeu Ski Resort, and Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Les Angles Ski Resort and Llivia Municipal Museum.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like alpine skiing and snowboarding. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Residence the Pédrou: Friday and Sunday from 9 AM to noon and 5 to 7 PM; Saturday 8 AM to noon and 3 - 8 PM.
Residence Les Balcons du Soleil: Monday to Thursday 9 AM to noon and 4 - 10 PM; Saturday 7.30 AM to 10 PM; and Sunday 8 AM to noon and 4 to 7.30 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week