Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double and Sofa Room
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Twin Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
Family-friendly Brighton hotel near Brighton Lanes
This family-friendly hotel is located in Brighton, close to St. Bartholomew's Church, Brighton Lanes, and Victoria Gardens. Also nearby are Duke of York's Picturehouse and Komedia Brighton.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Brighton features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Jurys Inn Brighton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 2007
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.