Availability: Royal Albion Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
Superior Room, Sea View
Regency hotel set on Brighton’s seafront
Opposite Palace Pier
This hotel is housed in two interconnecting Regency buildings, located on the city's seafront, adjacent to the Old Steine and war memorial, and directly opposite the beach and Brighton Pier.
Guests can enjoy drinks, light meals, and views over the pier and English Channel in the bar and residents' lounge; the Jennys restaurant also offers traditional British dishes served in a buffet-style.
TVs and Internet
Royal Albion Hotel's 208 guestrooms are defined by predominantly red or blue colour schemes, art prints and period features; all include digital televisions, Internet ports, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Albion Hotel Amenities
Guests of the Royal Albion Hotel can relax with draught beers, hot drinks and light meals in the bar, which features a wide-screen television and extends into a contemporary, conservatory-style side lounge with views of the pier.
Those visiting on business can make use of a four square meters meeting/conference room, faxing and photocopying services and complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 208
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Trouser press
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
Jenny’s Restaurant - High-ceilinged dining room combining Regency style with modern touches and large windows with floor-to-ceiling black and gold drapes overlooking the seafront and pier. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the restaurant serves traditional British dishes from a marble-topped mahogany buffet counter.
Pavilion Bar - Informal lounge bar serving draught beers, spirits, tea and coffee, and light meals. The adjacent, conservatory-style lounge offers more modern decor and views of the pier.
The Palace Pier, opposite the hotel, offers cafes, rides and an amusement arcade. The nearest golf course is approximately half a mile from the hotel; bicycles and scooters are available for hire within 100 metres, and hikers can explore the trails of the South Downs, 1.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Royal Albion Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00