Book your room at Hotel Atavai
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room No Daily ServicesMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single Room No Daily ServicesMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Triple Room (No Daily Services)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Superior BungalowMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Bungalow No Daily ServicesMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star guesthouse in Hanga Roa with free parking
Located in the heart of Hanga Roa, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Pea Beach, Mercado Artesanal Municipal, and Ana Kai Tangata. Ahu Tahai and Ahu Vai Uri are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free guesthouse features a coffee shop/café and free self parking.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Guests will also find furnished balconies, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a coffee shop/café. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Atavai is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.