Book your room at Hotel Manavai
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hanga Roa hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Hanga Roa, this hotel is close to Pea Beach, Mercado Artesanal Municipal, and Ahu Tahai. Also nearby are Ahu Vai Uri and Ahu Kote Riku.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Manavai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Hanga Roa hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Manavai is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Manavai has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Hotel Manavai
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.