Availability: Mana Nui Inn
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Classic CabinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Classic ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hanga Roa aparthotel with a restaurant
Situated in Hanga Roa, this aparthotel is close to Ahu Akahanga, Ahu Hanga Tetenga, and Vaihu. Area attractions also include Rano Raraku and Ahu Akivi.
In addition to a restaurant, Mana Nui Inn features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and laundry facilities.
In addition to safes and minibars, guestrooms feature phones along with televisions and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mana Nui Inn Amenities
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Hanga Roa aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mana Nui Inn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Mana Nui Inn has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Mana Nui Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.